Before attending a hypnotherapy, hypnobirthing or hypnofertility session a telephone initial consultation will take place. This is informal and can effectively clear up any questions that you may have about the sessions. This lasts approximately 30 mins and is included in the cost of any booked sessions.
All sessions are held at The Lodge, a home from home environment where you can comfortably relax.
It is advisable to where comfortable clothes and avoid caffeine for 2-3 hours before your session.
One hour Hypnotherapy Session
- A one hour personalised session to address a specific need or sample hypnotherapy.
Four x One Hour Hypnotherapy Sessions
- Hypnotherapy is most effective when a course of sessions is attended. This is your most affordable and effective option.
One hour Hypnofertility Session
- A one hour personalised hypnotherapy session to assist a couple trying to conceive.
Four x One Hour Hypnofertility Sessions
- A combination of hypnotherapy and fertility mentoring this course is timed to be prescriptive to your menstual cycle
Hypnobirthing Starter Class
- A private introduction class suitable for anyone wanting to kickstart their hypnobirthing practice at home. An active session to learn breathing and relaxation for labour and birth.
- 2 hour private class
Private Hypnobirthing Course
- Attend The full 10 hour Wise Hippo Birthing Course to fully prepare you for labour and birth with an experienced Hypnotherapist and Antenatal Teacher
- 4 x 2.5 hour private sessions
The Small Print
Fees: Our hypnotherapy service fees are £60 and regular sessions will last approximately one hour. Payment is due in full at the time of the session. Prepaid regular sessions may be purchased in quantities of 4 for a discount (4 sessions for £159). Prepayment must be made at the time of the first session to receive the discount. Payment via bank transfer is always appreciated.
Cancellation Policy: Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. Please arrive promptly to obtain your full session. If you must cancel or reschedule, we require a 48 hour notice. Unless cancelled prior to 48 hours, you are financially responsible for 50% of the scheduled fee. If you must cancel or reschedule due to an emergency, please notify us as soon as possible.
Confidentiality: All hypnosis sessions are confidential. We will not release any information to anyone without written authorization from you, except as provided by law.
Notice: Hypnosis is a natural and safe, self-help process. Hypnotherapy is not the practice of medicine or psychotherapy. The hypnotherapy services provided are for educational and self-improvement purposes and are not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical or psychological condition. If you have an ongoing medical illness, mental disability or mental illness, please consult a medical doctor, psychiatrist or psychologist.