Leonie Darch Dip Hyp CS, GHR, GQHP, HBCE
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip Hyp CS)
- General Qualification Hypnotherapy Practice GQHP
- Advanced Smoking Cessation Specialist
- Diploma in Advanced Weight Control
- Diploma EMDR Practitioner
- Diploma as Parts Therapist
- Diploma in Age Regression Techniques
- Diploma as Emotional Stress Therapist
- FEDANT Registered Antenatal Educator
- FEDANT Registered Pregnancy Hypnotherapist
- HypnoBirthing Childbirth Education Practitioner HBCE
- Mindfulness for Pregnancy and Childbirth
My name is Leonie Darch and I am a certified practising hypnotherapist based in Claverdon, Warwickshire. I gained my professional certification through the prestigious National Hypnotherapy Society, a professional body working passionately to maintain good standards of expertise within its members, with emphasis on responsibility and advancement within hypnotherapy. I am also a member of the General Hypnotherapy Register and hold their professional qualification awarded by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
I have researched and studied hypnotherapy for weight management for many years and I am passionate about helping and educating women to be the size and shape that they want to be. I offer a client centred approach to sessions which means that you will get the right techniques for you and only you. There is no such thing as ‘one size fits all’. I can work with you to achieve change both in the therapy room and teach you how to make these changes permanent and workable at home and work.
As well as being a qualified Hypnotherapist I am also an Antenatal Teacher specialising in controlling anxiety and depression in pregnancy. I teach HypnoBirthing classes and offer relaxation for pregnancy coaching. Please visit my dedicated pregnancy website www.happyhealthybabies.co.uk for more information.
All sessions are in the lodge, a private annex that offers peace and quiet in a home from home environment. Claverdon is located between Warwick and Stratford Upon Avon, convenient for the M40.